Sunday, January 19, 2014

Did You Just... Pass Gas?!?

First of all, ladies, we all know that the pressures for us to always look good, be polite, and definitely smell good are real. So, what's a girl to do when she's with her man or potential man in close proximity and she's gassy as all get out? Should she excuse herself so she can poot in private? Should she hold it in until she just can't hold it anymore? Or should she just... Let it out? When is it okay to "let one out" around your mate or potential mate? And men, although you're not expected to always smell sweet, you don't want to smell foul either so, what are your thoughts on "letting one go? I once heard a family friend say his grandfather told him the way for a man to know he's found the right girl is if he passed gas around her and she stuck around afterward, never putting up too much of a fuss about it... What are your thoughts on this? Is there EVER a right time to pass gas around your mate? Is passing gas around other people just rude in your opinion? Hey! All I can say is, if it works for you... But me, personally, I do NOT want to smell your funk and I don't want you smelling mine. LOL

3 comments:

  1. Do not pass gas around each other unless its a accident, its more polite to go to a restroom or outside or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a female. I try to keep it classy. I do NOT want to kill your air n don't want u killing mine. Go somewhere else privately to let loose. I do not think a person should ever get that comfortable to disrespect anothers respiratory system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys so much for commenting!!! I agree with both of you!

    ReplyDelete